The line chart is the most common chart type used to display continuous data comparison.
The line chart displays the operating systems trends since 2004, and where users can compare the different trends.
Good to know
- Excellent chart type to display continuous data.
- Easy to create.
- Simple to read and understand.
- Practical chart type to reveal trends.
- Popular chart for accessibility.
- It can be challenging to read exact values at specific points. A tooltip is highly recommended to overcome this challenge.
- A line chart can be easily cluttered with a large number of series.