Revised September 25, 2014.
The following represents Highsoft‘s current view of its product development cycle and future directions. It is intended for information purposes only, and should not be interpreted as a commitment on the part of Highsoft.
Highcharts 4.1 (Q4 2014)
- Better default functionality for handling large category labels by rotating at 45 or 90 degrees instead of automatic stagger lines.
- Add support for multiple color thresholds, zones.
- Better tooltip positioning and hit testing through K-D-trees and binary search.
Highstock 2.1 (Q4 2014)
- Support for axis breaks with a given start, end and repetition rate. Allows explicitly defining nights and weekends.
Highmaps 1.1 (Q4 2014)
- Support for latitude and longitude in our featured maps. Points can be given with lat/long, and clicks can be converted back to lat/long.