Revised July 27, 2016.
The following represents Highsoft‘s current view of its product development cycle and future directions. It is intended for information purposes only, and should not be interpreted as a commitment on the part of Highsoft.
Highcharts JS 5 (Q3 2016)
- Developer preview was released June 13.
- API to update all aspects of the chart without re-instanciating.
- Improved responsiveness. Individual settings can be overridden in separate option sets for various chart or document sizes, or through CSS media queries.
- Modular architecture allows loading of separate Highcharts modules using tools like Webpack or Browserify.
- Save chart settings as templates (Q3 2016).
- Make your charts collection searchable by tagging (Q3 2016).
- Share ownership of charts and collaborate (enterprise plan, Q3 2016).
- GUI for team wide settings, like themes and managing/inviting team members (enterprise, Q3 2016).
- Integration with third party systems (Q4 2016).
- Support for multiple axes.
- Adding annotations.
- Support for geo maps (Highmaps).
New products and services