Revised October 28, 2015.
The following represents Highsoft‘s current view of its product development cycle and future directions. It is intended for information purposes only, and should not be interpreted as a commitment on the part of Highsoft.
Highcharts JS 5 (Q1 2016)
- Improved responsiveness. Individual settings can be overridden in separate option sets for various chart or document sizes, or through CSS media queries.
- Modular architecture allows loading of separate modules through require.js or CommonJS.
- Support for multiple axis
- Adding annotations
- Adding Geomaps
- Integration with third party systems
- Share ownership of charts and collaborate
New products and services