A Highcharts cloud team is a team environment that allows you to:
- Create, store and delete charts.
- Set/update subscription.
- Add and remove members.
- Create and manage groups, themes, API, and Webhooks.
Keep in mind that all charts, groups, and subteams created by a team belong to that team. Members (users) can be added to groups by the admin.
- A team represents a company (organization). Basically, for each company or organization, there is only one team. In the case of a user that works for many companies (e.g., freelancer), that user can set up a team for each company.
- A subteam is a set of members (users) to create/style/share charts.
- A group is a set of members with specific privileges such as admin rights, charts sharing rights, etc.
How to create a team
- Click on the big plus of the team selector.
- Select New Team.
- Write the team name.
- Select Public or Private.
- Click on Create.
How to delete a team
- Select the team from the team section.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Delete team.