moran.neptune

upgrading from highcharts 9.3.3 to the latest 11.4.1

hi,
when i was upgrading from highcharts 9.3.3 to the latest 11.4.1 i encounter that the xAxis and yAxis were misssing.
what can cause it?
jakub.s
Site Moderator

Re: upgrading from highcharts 9.3.3 to the latest 11.4.1

Hi,

Welcome to our forum & thanks for the question!

Could you please try to create a minimal reproducible example? Only then will I be able to investigate this further and offer a potential solution.

Best regards!
Jakub
Highcharts Developer
moran.neptune

Hi,
thanks for the speed replaying, i cant provide here the code because there is a lot of it.
it worked well with highchart 9.3.3 and when we moved to highcharts 11.4.1 something has changed and we cant see X and Y values (at all) as before.

can you maybe point on something in the change log that may affect this behavior?

thanks in advance.
moran.neptune

i succeed to upgrade to highstock 11.2.0 successfully. when im upgrading to highstock 11.3.0 and above i cant see the values
jakub.s
Site Moderator

Hi,

Here's a full changelog: https://www.highcharts.com/blog/changelog/ where you can see all the upgrades & fixes introduced in different Highcharts versions. I can't see any changes in the changelog in default values for the axes that could cause your problems.

When it comes to the X and Y values disappearing, I cannot really help without a minimal reproducible example. You do not have to share all your code - just creating a simple demo, starting from one of these which would illustrate the issue would allow me to investigate this and propose a solution.

Best regards!
Jakub
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Stock”