HansR

Bugs for version 11.3.0

There are problems with some charts in version 11.3.0 (released on 10/1/24, detected on 11/1/24) with heatmap and arearange charts.

Please find the fiddle for the arearange chart here

You can view the correct charts (HC 11.2.0) on my site:
  1. Graphs=>Temp Graphs=>Heat Map (drop down list)
  2. Graphs=>Rain Graphs=>Rain vs EVT (drop down list)
NOTE: Please also note that the preview of this post gives a
The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again." error.
HansR
jakub.j

Re: Bugs for version 11.3.0

Thanks for contacting us with your question!

I have created a GitHub issue for the bug with the arearange series.
You can watch this issue in the link below and track any information and workarounds for this one.

GH Issue: https://github.com/highcharts/highcharts/issues/20440

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what is the problem with the heatmap, could you please reproduce it in a live demo and describe what's wrong with the chart?

Best regards!
Jakub
HansR

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for your reply and action.

The heatmap in 11.3 does not display as is seen in the jsfiddle: https://jsfiddle.net/HansR/gjab5z2n/2/

The original in HC 11.2 can be seen on my site: Graphs=>Temp Graphs=>Heat Map (drop down list)
HansR
jakub.j

Hey, thanks for the demo!

It is a also bug, so I have created a GitHub issue for it.
There you can also watch the issue and track any information and workarounds for this one.

GH Issue: https://github.com/highcharts/highcharts/issues/20456

​If you have further inquiries, you may reach out to me at any time.
Best regards
Jakub
HansR

Hi Jakub,

Thanks. Any idea on how long that may take?
HansR
jakub.j

Hey!

Unfortunately, I don't have any ETA for it, there is a chance that our dev team will prioritize it soon.

Are you our licensed customer? If you do have a license (especially with a valid Advantage plan), please let us know by sending your license ID in the private message - we'll try to prioritize the ticket sooner.

Do not hesitate to contact us in the future
Best regards
Jakub
HansR

jakub.j wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:21 pm Are you our licensed customer? If you do have a license (especially with a valid Advantage plan), please let us know by sending your license ID in the private message - we'll try to prioritize the ticket sooner.
No sorry, I am not. I use HighCharts under the free non-commercial license conditions for the CumulusUtils / CumulusMX project.
HansR
ebinvjohny

Hi, I have seen this issue with highchart latest build 11.3. My heat map was working well , till the highchart upgrade but unfortunately post update it is giving me the same issue.

However i found this issue with Boost module of heatmap. To get your current jsfiddle module to work, please remove the boost module reference and it will come back to normal stage.

I see lots of update with boost module. Please do investigate and kindly give a fix.

I have a highchart license i will be raising a separate support ticket with license information. I would like you to prioritize this issue.
daniel_s

Hi HansR, and ebinvjohny,
HansR wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:17 am No sorry, I am not. I use HighCharts under the free non-commercial license conditions for the CumulusUtils / CumulusMX project.
Thank you for clarification. We're usually able to prioritize some of the issues for our licensed users, especially when they've got the Advantage, that's why it's always worth to ask about that.
ebinvjohny wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:52 am However i found this issue with Boost module of heatmap. To get your current jsfiddle module to work, please remove the boost module reference and it will come back to normal stage.
That's right, and looks like it's the fastest workaround to make the chart temporarily work well until the bug is fixed.
ebinvjohny wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:52 am I see lots of update with boost module. Please do investigate and kindly give a fix.

I have a highchart license i will be raising a separate support ticket with license information. I would like you to prioritize this issue.
We always do our best to decrease the amount of bugs while releasing the new versions, but unfortunately sometimes they appear though, and then our development team tries to resolve them as soon as it is possible. If you've got the license number, feel free to provide me with it on DM and I'll try to push things forward. Also just wanted to mention that we keep our forum, and other support channels as much consistent as we can, so would really appreciate you to post your messages in this thread, instead of opening the new one, if they're related to the reported issue. I can guarantee, you'll always get the answer.

Please let me know here when the license number is sent, or if you have any further questions.

Kind regards!
Daniel Studencki,
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Stock”