rakadking

Muti Series line chart with single Y axis with each series max and min tick mark in same single y axis

Muti Series line chart with single Y axis with each series max and min tick mark in same single y axis.

The tick marks should come top most first series max, 2nd top 2nd series max and so on ... , Similarly min should come at the bottom.

How can we achieve this in highcharts. attaching the image for requirement reference.
jakub.j

Re: Muti Series line chart with single Y axis with each series max and min tick mark in same single y axis

Welcome to our forum and thanks for contacting us with your question!

Unfortunately, there is no image attached, it sometimes happens on the forum.

Please upload the image to a platform like imgur.com so that I will be able to help you.

Kind regards
Jakub
rakadking

Re: Muti Series line chart with single Y axis with each series max and min tick mark in same single y axis

Hey Thanks for the reponse. I am attaching the image here for reference.

https://imgur.com/a/23oqRM7
jakub.j

Hey, thanks for the image!

I created a custom solution, where with chart renderer, I render labels based on series.dataMin and series.dataMax.

With colsNo and rowHeight you can control how many columns should be rendered and how heigh should the rows be, leftOffset is responsible for the offset between the first label and the left border of the chart, see:

Demo: https://jsfiddle.net/BlackLabel/uvjeqy1z/

Let me know if that is what you were looking for!
Kind regards
Jakub
rakadking

Hey, Thanks for the respone, This is not what I wanted as you can see in the picture attached, but it helped me.

Return to “Highcharts Usage”