I can see that you are prepending Highcharts library with additional modules (including a11y) in PHP. If the files are loaded correctly on the website, there shouldn't be any problem with JAWS reading out chart information. I can see that the file from the second screenshot is from Highcharts v5.0.7, which is at least 6 years old. From this time, there have been many fixes and features introduced into Highcharts and Accesibility module.
I've tested on my end with latest JAWS version and haven't been able to reproduce this issue. If you could share more detail about the Highcharts version and your chart config, then I'd be able to help you find a solution to this problem.
Demo i've tested the a11y module with: https://jsfiddle.net/gh/get/library/pur ... sible-line
Perhaps you'd be interested in using community wrapper designated for using Highcharts in PHP: https://github.com/ghunti/HighchartsPHP
I'm waiting for you reply!