vinaykumar

Clarity needed on usage of developer seat.

Hi,

We have bought HiCharts advantage for our company and we have confusion related to two of the following sentences mentioned in License Statement.

• 5 Content Creators per developer seat, with Advantage year 1 - 10 users ––>What exactly does it mean for the usage? how many developers in our team can use ?
• Unlimited web- and mobile applications ––> Hichart can be used in any number of applications and deployed. Please confirm

Thanks,
Vinay
jedrzej.r

Re: Clarity needed on usage of developer seat.

Hi!

Thanks for reaching out to us with your question!

The most detailed explanation for all your concerns about license agreement will be answered by Highsoft Sales team, you can contact them directly via contact form https://shop.highcharts.com/contact or send an email to [email protected].

In case of any other questions related to Highcharts functionality feel free to contact us anytime.
Best regards!
Jędrzej Ruta
Highcharts Developer
vinaykumar

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I did ask this question on both the channels you mentioned. I am here only because I haven't received any response there.

Thanks,
Vinay
jedrzej.r

Could you spare more detail on when exactly have you contacted the sales? Also, have you sent the enquiry from the e-mail associated with your forum account (or if it was a different email, you can DM it to me)? Without this information, it's impossible for me to know the status of your ticket.

I'm waiting for your reply.
Best regards!
Jędrzej Ruta
Highcharts Developer
vinaykumar

Hi Jędrzej Ruta,

I sent an email with the same e-mail id associated with the forum along with License Certificate we bought on Thu 6/1/2023 2:35 PM IST.

Also I had contacted directly via contact form https://shop.highcharts.com/contact with same email id on the same day.

Thanks,
Vinay
jedrzej.r

Hi!

I've received an update from Sales team that your ticket has been answered today.

In case of any other questions, feel free to ask anytime.
Best regards!
Jędrzej Ruta
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Usage”