shekhar07

Percentages Not getting localised Issue in Android

Hi,

I'm getting an issue with the percentage localization.
Percentages Localization Issue - android.png
Percentages Localization Issue - android.png (224.32 KiB) Viewed 243 times
As shown in the above image, I'm not getting localized percentages in Android but getting in iOS. I have written the same js function in both iOS & android codes and passed it to the formatter.

Code: Select all

"function() { if ((this.total - Math.floor(this.total)) == 0) { return Intl.NumberFormat('\(currentLanguage)', { style: 'percent', minimumFractionDigits: 0}).format(this.total / 100) } else { return Intl.NumberFormat('\(currentLanguage)', { style: 'percent', minimumFractionDigits: 2}).format(this.total / 100) } }"
in the currentLanguage I'm passing the locale for the current language.

Could anyone please help me to resolve this issue?
Thank you!
jakub.s

Re: Percentages Not getting localised Issue in Android

Hi,

Thanks!

I can see that you've already created an issue on GitHub for this (https://github.com/highcharts/highchart ... issues/261).

We have one support team working across all the platforms so please do not duplicate topics in the future.

You'll receive your answer there.

Best regards!
Jakub
Highcharts Developer
VijayRadake

Hi Jakub,
Could you please provide solution for above issue, I am also getting similar issue on Android.
Thank you!
jakub.s

Hi,

I'm afraid when it comes to bug issues with no simple workarounds you need to look to our GitHub repositories for solutions. Link for this issue: https://github.com/highcharts/highchart ... issues/261

You can vote for it by giving it a like so that our Highcharts Android developers see that you as well are struggling with this problem.

I'm sorry that I'm unable to help.

Best regards!
Jakub
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Usage”