agardiol

Firefox export module error "TypeError: CSS2Properties doesn't have an indexed property setter for '349'"

Hi,
I try to use the export module (offline only) and on Firefox I got the Following error:

Code: Select all

ERROR TypeError: CSS2Properties doesn't have an indexed property setter for '349'
I use the Official minimal Highcharts wrapper for Angular.
On chrome, everythings works except pdf (I got the error callback for that).

Note that the error callback is not called on Firefox.

Is this problem known ?
Antoine
kamil.m

Re: Firefox export module error "TypeError: CSS2Properties doesn't have an indexed property setter for '349'"

Hi there,

Could you reproduce your issue in an online editor such as StackBlitz, CodeSanbox etc.?

We will take a look at your code, test it to see if the same error occurs - and of course help you to fix it!
Best regards
Kamil Musiałowski
Highcharts Developer
agardiol

Re: Firefox export module error "TypeError: CSS2Properties doesn't have an indexed property setter for '349'"

Hello,

Since this error occurs in a app fetching data from a backend server, I will need some time to reproduce something in an online editor. I will post it here once I have something.

Thanks.
Antoine
kamil.m

Sure thing, let me know once you reproduce it.

Thank you!
Kamil Musiałowski
Highcharts Developer
agardiol

Hello,
I just tried to build a sample project on Stackblitz, but unfortunately it works well in it.
In my project I use a lot of style customization and also many callback functions in my highcharts options.
I will try to deactivate one by one to find if one of them is the cause of the error and came back here if I find something.
Rgds.
Antoine
kamil.m

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback. Do not hesitate to contact us if you will encounter any other issues, or have any problems with resolving this one.

Regards!
Kamil Musiałowski
Highcharts Developer
agardiol

Hello Kamile,
After investgation, I found that the problem disappear if I remove the chart.styledMode option in the chart options.
What is strange is that this option does not seem to change anything in the chart in the browser (every css styled colors, line width and so on keep the same) but the exported images do not match (see browser.png and exported.png attached images).
Here is the complete stack trace when the error occurs in highcharts.js file:

Code: Select all

ERROR TypeError: CSS2Properties doesn't have an indexed property setter for '349'
    c highcharts.js:14
    g highcharts.js:14
    a exporting.js:40
    ba exporting.js:41
    W exporting.js:34
    Y exporting.js:38
    Z exporting.js:38
    u offline-exporting.js:19
    f offline-exporting.js:17
    onclick offline-exporting.js:13
    onclick exporting.js:32
    Angular 17
    c highcharts.js:14
    createElement highcharts.js:21
    T exporting.js:31
    T exporting.js:31
    J exporting.js:26
    button highcharts.js:137
    Angular 15
    addEvent highcharts.js:20
    on highcharts.js:89
    button highcharts.js:137
    n exporting.js:26
    ia exporting.js:43
    y highcharts.js:16
    ia exporting.js:43
    H exporting.js:29
    onload highcharts.js:400
    onload highcharts.js:400
    firstRender highcharts.js:400
    init highcharts.js:369
    z highcharts.js:18
    init highcharts.js:367
    getArgs highcharts.js:367
    a highcharts.js:367
    chart highcharts.js:367
    Angular 5
core.mjs:6494:12
I will try again to reproduce this error StackBlitz, but maybe this information can already be useful.
Thanks by advance.
Attachments
exported.png
exported.png (68.88 KiB) Viewed 510 times
browser.png
browser.png (12.32 KiB) Viewed 510 times
Antoine
kamil.m

Hi there!

Thank you for your explanation. At this point, I think the best option would be to post it as a GitHub Issue in our official repository, as it looks like some bug/error - not a problem with chart config.

If possible, please attach a demo with your chart and provide as many details as possible (like browser versions, operating system, and how you use the export server). With enough details, it will be much easier and quicker for our team to find a solution to that issue.

Link to create an issue: https://github.com/highcharts/highchart ... new/choose

I hope that you will find an answer to your problem soon,
Best regards!
Kamil Musiałowski
Highcharts Developer
agardiol

:lol: I found that this bug has already been reported 16 days ago:
Image exports are not working in FireFox when using styled mode from Highcharts v10.1 and up #17538:
https://github.com/highcharts/highcharts/issues/17538

I will follow up that bug report.

Thanks and best regards.
Antoine
kamil.m

Right! Sorry I must have missed this one.

Feel free to write any additional comments in this bug,
Regards!
Kamil Musiałowski
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Usage”