ayanami

Highcharts: Faster rendering while ensuring data

<Highcharts: The problem of slow response in line graph rendering> This question was raised by me
First of all,thank you very much for your answer :D ,I don't think it has much to do with the performance of my computer. I have a 32G memory stick, an Intel 9th generation i7 processor, and a gtx-2070ti, which should be enough to run this program.

Secondly, Mr. kamil.m, I have already checked the document you sent. My boost configuration is learned from the document, but I feel that the performance improvement is only effective within a few thousand points.

The question now is that the company needs to achieve ten frames per second in one chart, and the received data is a group of 20k. Can the highcharts component meet this requirement? Do you have any other good solutions?

Looking forward to your answer
kamil.m

Re: Highcharts: Faster rendering while ensuring data

Hi there, since you have opened a discussion on another topic, please do not duplicate posts on our forum and wait for the reply in original topic. That makes it much easier to track the whole issue is in one topic (for us, and future users who might face the similar issue).
Link: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48993#p177772

Best regards!
Kamil Musiałowski
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Usage”