nurikabe

Highcharts 3, Sankey Diagrams

Playing with the v3 branch of Highcharts.. so far so good!

Is there anything we need to do to enable Highcharts support?
hubert.k

Re: Highcharts 3, Sankey Diagrams

Hello nurikabe!
Welcome to our forum and thanks for contacting us with your question!

Highcharts support is available to all users. If you want to ask for something, you can ask your question here on this forum or on StackOverflow. Of course, you can try Highcharts for free. Also, I suggest you upgrade Highcharts to the latest version, which is Highcharts v10.1.0. We are providing support only for the latest version, so if you will have any problems with the older version, where it works differently in the new version, we will not help you.

Kind regards!
Hubert Kozik
Highcharts Developer
nurikabe

Re: Highcharts 3 expert server, Sankey Diagrams

nurikabe wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:50 pm Is there anything we need to do to enable Highcharts support?
Oops, sorry.. this should have ready "Is there anything we need to do to enable Sankey diagram support?"

Our locally installed export server seems to render most charts, though the Sankey diagrams come back empty.
hubert.k

nurikabe,
Thank you for your clarification. I have forwarded your question to our export server developer. I will be back with an answer asap.

Kind regards!
Hubert Kozik
Highcharts Developer
nurikabe

Thanks Hubert. Any feedback?

BTW, is the formal release of the v3 export server still pending? The README says:
Planned release for the new version (V3.0.0) is Q2 2022.
hubert.k

nurikabe,
Sorry for the late reply. Sadly, Sankey charts are not supported in the export server. You can create a ticket on the export server GitHub here:https://github.com/highcharts/node-export-server/issues and you will get more information directly from developers.

Feel free to ask any further questions.
Kind regards!
Hubert Kozik
Highcharts Developer
nurikabe

Thanks Hubert. What about timing for formal release of the export server?
hubert.k

nurikabe,
Actually, support for Sankey charts in Export Server is not planned yet. Please, create a ticket and you will get information directly from the developers.
Regards!
Hubert Kozik
Highcharts Developer
nurikabe

hubert.k wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:23 am Actually, support for Sankey charts in Export Server is not planned yet.
Thanks, but note that I am not asking about Sankey charts here. My question is about release timing of the export server itself.
hubert.k

Hello nurikabe!
I am sorry for the late response, but now I have some information for you. We apologize that the release is delayed, but we are in the process of testing and fixing issues. The situation will clear within the next month and we will then try to release the new version then.
Kind regards!
Hubert Kozik
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Usage”