Baagii

HighchartsIOS unknown errors in console

Hello. I am working with HighchartsIOS. The amount of loading data is not too big. ~43000. But scrolling stuck.

There are some warning and error messages in the console as follows:

- Timed-out while waiting for reply for WebPage_TouchEventSync from process 4254, id=4

This error comes when scrolling not working.

- Could not signal service com.apple.WebKit.WebContent: 113: Could not find specified service

I am wondering what is behind HighchartsIOS wrap. What is the recommendation from the Highcharts Dev team? is using HighchartsIOS with Swift a good choice?
michal.f

Re: HighchartsIOS unknown errors in console

Hello Baggi,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for contacting us with your question!
Baagii wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:03 pm Using HighchartsIOS with Swift a good choice?
Yes, Swift is ok.

Do you use the boost option? If not then try using this one:

Code: Select all

let boost = HIBoost()
boost.enabled = true
boost.useGPUTranslations = true
options.boost = boost

Code: Select all

plotOptions.series.boostThreshold = 1000 // or any matching

Let me know if you have any further questions!
Best regards!
Michał Filipiec
Highcharts Developer
https://blacklabel.pl/highcharts/
Baagii

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

I have several questions, but first of all, do I have to create a new topic on each of them, or do I simply just add it here as a reply.

What I wanted to achieve is a graph with a limited range and when scrolling reaches the limit load the previous DateTime graph to redraw. (The reason is data is more than 500k, therefore load within some range for each time scrolling)

I tried to setExtremes to limit xAxis, but it did not work. scrollablePlotArea is possible but it limits scrolling even after zooming in.

My question is which one I should relay on setExtremes or scrollablePlotArea?
michal.f

Hello,

If it is something related to this topic, it is best to ask your question here. Otherwise, it is better to create a new thread, after receiving a reply, it will be easier for others to find it based on the keywords used in the title.

I noticed that you have already created a new topic related to setExtremes (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48088&p=173617#p173617), so wait for a reply in that thread.

Feel free to ask any further questions!
Best regards!
Michał Filipiec
Highcharts Developer
https://blacklabel.pl/highcharts/

Return to “Highcharts Usage”