jeanclaudio13

Error in sequence of X- Axis with to_char(date...)

Hi,
I'm using jQuery to build my chart dyinamically, using the function "to_char" to show my dates in the corret format.
I'm having a trouble that my data that starts in the middle of the month is appearing on the first day ( I guess I'm doing it wrong on the Map function)

I cannot attach images due to company policy. But I'll try to transcribe it:

- I have a table on my DB that show me 3 columns Date, Status and Qty
- Status can be OnTime or Overdue (I'm stacking it)
- All days I have OnTime orders, but the 1st Overdue registry is on 5th day
- When I build the chart, the 1st Overdue data appears on the 1st day and all the subsquences (5 days earlier than it should, that is, the date of Overdue registry isn't comparing to x-axis category)
mateusz.b

Re: Error in sequence of X- Axis with to_char(date...)

Hello jeanclaudio13,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for contacting us with your question!

I need to take a look at the code to tell exactly what is wrong. Provide me with simplified reproduction of your chart. The data format seems to be crucial here so please hardcode some of your data to show the issue. You can start here: https://jsfiddle.net/BlackLabel/Lcf36abd/

Regards!
Mateusz Bernacik
Highcharts Developer
jeanclaudio13

I tried to hide confidential info, so this is the img, the orange series should start only on the 5th

(rightclick to open in a new tab)
mateusz.b

Hello jeanclaudio13,

Thanks for sharing that image, but it doesn't tell too much. All I can see is a simple stacked column chart. If you can't provide me with a simplified demo of you chart, then at least to provide me with sample of your data that I could use to check the issue. If you consider that confidential info too then you can slighlty modify that data. I'm asking about it because I bet that there is a problem with either data format or incorrect chart config.

Regards!
Mateusz Bernacik
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Usage”