mdd2

Release Date for HighCharts API 9.2.3

Hello, I am looking for Highcharts API 9.2.3 since it has fix for zoom in/out with mouse wheel for world maps. Any idea when it will be released? I was told it will be released in September end but I do not see it.
mateusz.b

Re: Release Date for HighCharts API 9.2.3

Hello mdd2,

Thanks for contacting us with your question.

I wonder where you have you found that information, because 9.2.3 most likely will never be released, I can't recall any annoucement about such version.

The next version to be released is 9.3.0 and officially it will take place within few weeks. The ETA is 2-3 weeks but it might vary depending on development process.

Let me know if you have any further questions!
Best regards!
Mateusz Bernacik
Highcharts Developer
mdd2

Hello..I was said in next release so I though it will be 9.2.3.
So I might be wrong, and as you said it could be 9.3.0.

You can check my post here i forum where I was told next release will be available in September-2021 end.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=47329&p=170543#p170543
mateusz.b

mdd2,

Upcoming changes are big enough to be considered a minor update so it is 9.3.0, but of course if they were small enough it could be a 9.2.3 patch too. That's irrelevant in this case though. Information about release in late September wasn't incorrect, the ETA must have simply changed because of current development progression. As I said before, there are many factors to be taken into consideration when determining approximate release date and only until very few days before actuall release we can say with certainty when it will take place.

Sorry for the misunderstanding and as I said we expect 9.3.0 to be released within few weeks.

Best regards!
Mateusz Bernacik
Highcharts Developer
mdd2

Hello,

It's been few week when we had a discussion on release of 9.3.0. But I do not see that new APIs are released. Could you please provide exact date or correct estimates?

We are eagerly waiting for zoom in/out issue fix with MouseWheel for maps. We have development plans and our customers are waiting for the fix . Could you please provide some accurate information about release of 9.3.0?

Regards,
Madhusudan
mateusz.b

Hi mdd2,

9.3.0 is being tested right now before official release. It will be most likely released within few days, worst case scenario beginning of the next week. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards!
Mateusz Bernacik
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Usage”