gandac

Publish to Zip File - fails with error message and hangs

I get get the errors below when in Highslide Editor and selecting Publish > 'Download to Zip Archive'. I am using Firefox. I tried another browser (Safari), re-configured Highslide from the beginning and got the same problem.

I have had this problem before. I gave up and tried a few days later and all was well. But I had hoped to finish this work sooner than that

If I try to ftp to my application I get the same error message.
Warning: file_get_contents(http://server.vikitp.no/ymse/highslide/) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/highslide.com/public_html/editor/publish.php on line 159

Help!!

Thanks

Warning: file_get_contents(http://server.vikitp.no/ymse/highslide/) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /home/highslide.com/public_html/editor/publish.php on line 159

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/highslide.com/public_html/editor/publish.php:159) in /home/highslide.com/public_html/editor/publish.php on line 208

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/highslide.com/public_html/editor/publish.php:159) in /home/highslide.com/public_html/editor/publish.php on line 209

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/highslide.com/public_html/editor/publish.php:159) in /home/highslide.com/public_html/editor/publish.php on line 210
PK�kP;~�R��+highslide/sample-includes/include-short.htm�U]O+7}&R��t���P�%�[�*PZr�����f*ۻ�����;�&�E�[_v7��33g���7W?]��x�� ;_�����j�4�_6��� ~�quwG�!�ߛ��@ F"��ɉ��������
gandac

Re: Publish to Zip File - fails with error message and hangs

I have been doing some testing. The problem seems to lie with my mini gallery config/setup. I can't send you config details as I can't generate a zip file! Where might the problem lie?
gandac

Re: Publish to Zip File - fails with error message and hangs

I have identified the problem.

Style tab
Border and Outline button
Graphic Outline tick box. Publish to Zip fails if this is NOT ticked

Return to “Highslide Editor”