trenikab

Controls not showing up and text overwriting each other

Hello,

I am having an issue with the controls not showing up in Opera and in Safari. The text shows up but know graphic controls which is what I am wanting. Also, some of the text seems to be written on top of each other. I would like to have controls and just do away with the text. I think I know how to get rid of the text but before I do, I want the controls to show up so there will be some type of navigation. I tried copying from some previous code but the controls still will not work. I have the gallery up at http://www.krazekreations.com/gallery.html. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
EarlyOut

Re: Controls not showing up and text overwriting each other

Highslide isn't working at all on that page. The path to the main script is wrong - it's looking for highslide/highslide-full.js, relative to the calling page, but that's giving a "not found." I don't know where you've uploaded the Highslide script - I can't find it.
trenikab

I'm sorry I forgot to upload the Highslide folder. It is now uploaded and is working like I described in my previous post. I also changed the code to look for the Highslide-with-gallery.js but I had the same result.
RoadRash

The controlbar is missing because the path for the highslide graphic in your style.css file is wrong.
You are using highslide/graphics/xxxxxx
Correct path is ../highslide/graphics/xxxxxx
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no
trenikab

Thank you! That worked. It's always the little things that get you.

Return to “Highslide Editor”