trenikab

Re: Controls Not Showing up

Thank you Road Rash. I will test the changes tomorrow. Also, I copied everything from the highslide.css into my dark.css file in order to have only one css file. I had all of the urls in the dark.css file. I will give an update about the changes. I will also add the information back into the highslide.config.js file.
trenikab

RoadRash, I made the changes to the code and also put the text back into the highslide-full.js file. The controls disappeared again. The person I am do the site for is paying for the hosting tonight so I will be able to have something live to see probably tomorrow.
trenikab

I am sorry it has take me so long but the site was just published last night where I was able to get you something to look at live. I realized I was using the full.js file instead of the custom.js which was why I was editing it the .js file. The link is http://www.mjamese.com/modeling.html Everything is working however in IE when the gallery is playing, there is a pause and the loading... graphic shows. Everything is fine in Safari and Opera browers.
RoadRash

See this screenshot:
2012-09-27_1836.png
2012-09-27_1836.png (130.82 KiB) Viewed 9679 times
Hilde
Highslide Support Team

Overview of my Highslide sample pages: RoadRash.no
trenikab

Thank you. Before I checked the post I modified the file name of the graphic that the gallery was hosing on and modified the extension form ".JPG" to ".jpg" and that fixed it. I did make the changes you suggested also and it fixed the issue with the extra control in FireFox. Thank you so much.

Return to “Highslide Editor”