ale4ko69

z-index for the Clusters and MapPoints

Hi all.

When I display clusters for MapPoints, the labels with the names of countries overlap these clusters, which makes it difficult to click on them or fix the mouse movement event over them. At the same time, the countries are the first series and MapPoint is the second series. But this does not affect the display by z-index. Accordingly, when zooming out of the map, the problem with clusters becomes even greater, since even hidden labels for some reason are on top of the clusters and interfere with interacting with them.

My question is: how can I make CLUSTERS and individual Points on the map on top of the labels? Simple CSS does not help me.

jakub.s

Re: z-index for the Clusters and MapPoints

Hi,

Thanks for the question! You're completely right - it looks strange and it should probably not be the default behavior.

I've tried to prepare a workaround to this issue, but it seems like some kind of logic in the cluster calculations might override the z-index.

You can report this as a bug on our GitHub: https://github.com/highcharts/highchart ... .md&title=

Our Highcharts Map Developers will take it from there.

I'm sorry that I was unable to help. Please do not hesitate to ask if any more questions arise!

Best regards!
Jakub
Highcharts Developer
ale4ko69

Re: z-index for the Clusters and MapPoints

Hi jakub.s,
Please look this post viewtopic.php?f=14&t=50940#p187088 where I explain a problem with example code

Return to “Highcharts Maps”