ameet8486

Re: missing Hong Kong,Jersey, Bermuda in world.js

As per our understanding, For Jersey and Bermuda the same logic applies as in the case of hongkong (like hongkong is a island and part of china similarly jersey and bermuda are island's of british and french colony repectively )
daniel_s

hi ameet8486,

As I said before, the problem is that unfortunately we don't have Bermuda and Jersey SVG's, because they aren't already implemented anywhere in our maps collection, so I can't provide you with SVG's that you need. Please calmly wait for maps update. I suspect that the maps should be updated soon.

Best regards!
Daniel Studencki,
Highcharts Developer
ameet8486

Hi,
as we are planing to purchase high map license but missing country (Jersey,Bermuda,Cayman Islands,British Virgin Islands,
Channel Islands,Curacaois ) is my show stopper .
As you mention in previous conversion upcoming release you will upgrade these missing country so can you please confirm when can we get next release with missing country.

Thanks,
Amit Kumar
daniel_s

hi ameet8486,

Your list of expectations grows up since last conversation, so I recommend you to visit the link below, join to conversation and try to specify what maps are missing and why they should be on the world map. Before we start the work on extending the maps we need to exactly get to know the reasons of extending the maps for some regions.

GitHub issue: https://github.com/highcharts/highcharts/issues/8006

Best regards!
Daniel Studencki,
Highcharts Developer
lindagurtnerskuid

Hi

We are looking to change the map and took the example of HK.
What we don't understand is how you get to 4digit coordinates? Especially as the coordinates you provide aren't really accurate for HK.
Can you please explain how we get to the 4digit coordinates?

Thanks a lot,
Linda
[email protected]

How to get the correct 4-digit coordinates for missing countries as polygon/multipolygon?
For example, I need to show Bermuda so from where can I get the right coordinates for it?
hubert.k

adil143420,
These values are the generated numbers that are calculated when drawn using the data from hc-transform property. These values are generated by for example by QGIS editor. In the general documentation, there is a chapter about making a custom map (in your case Bermudas), you can find it here: https://www.highcharts.com/docs/maps/cu ... ojson-maps

Kind regards!
Hubert Kozik
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Maps”