JeremC

Free or team standard plan?

Hi,

Nothing happens when I click on "connect sheet". Should I have a "Team Standard" plan to be able to go further?

mateuszkornecki

Re: Free or team standard plan?

Hello,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for contacting us with your question,

It should be working on both, free or paid plan. Could you share with us the spreadsheet that is not working? You could also try to load your spreadsheet this way https://cloud.highcharts.com/docs/#/goo ... ead-import.

Please let me know if the way of loading spreadsheets I attached works for you!

Kind regards.
Mateusz Kornecki
Highcharts Developer
JeremC

Loading the data from Highcharts did not work at all. However, it's working with the Chrome Extension.
mateuszkornecki

Could you tell me more detail about the issue? I was able to recreate the problem, and yes there is a bug, that won't let you load data from google spreadsheets I already reported it to the developer responsible for Highcharts Cloud, but loading data in the same way it was described an articled I attached to my previous post should work fine. Have you tried it?

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Regards.
Mateusz Kornecki
Highcharts Developer
JeremC

I think I've tried this method but in most cases, the "load spreadsheet" button does feel like doing nothing... It may be just a UI issue. So for now, I'm just loading with the Chrome Extension.
mateuszkornecki

This may actually give the impression that the data is not being loaded (I am talking about the second method only) but after clicking the button in your bottom-right corner the chart should be created.

Best regards.
Zrzut ekranu 2020-02-3 o 08.41.42.png
Zrzut ekranu 2020-02-3 o 08.41.42.png (99.53 KiB) Viewed 5962 times
Mateusz Kornecki
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Cloud”