guehenneux

Serie of type arearange in navigator

Hi,

I encountered strange behaviors while trying to build a chart with an arearange type serie with a navigator feature.

First of all, please see the minimum reproducible example here.

As you can see, the serie is displayed correctly in the main graph part but does not show in the navigator part. While trying to figure out how to correct this, I identify two odd action behaviors:

• If you move any navigator handle or use the scrollbar it change the extreme limit of the datetime x axis far beyond the actual data time limit. And in some condition the left handle modify the upper limit instead of the minimum and vice versa with the right handle.
  • If you slightly move the left handle of the navigator and then click on the 1w button of the range selector, the serie appear in the navigator but not as arearange and with a wrong extent. And then if you alternatively click between the 1d and 1w buttons of the range selector you will see the serie in the navigator shifting to the right.
Is this due to an error or omission in the syntax of the chart build code, or to a bad data formating ? Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards
kamil.m

Re: Serie of type arearange in navigator

Hello,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for contacting us with your question!

It seems that it is a bug, so I have created a GitHub issue for it.
You can watch this issue in the link below and track any information and workarounds for this one.

https://github.com/highcharts/highcharts/issues/17424

In case of any other questions related to Highcharts functionality feel free to contact us anytime,
Best regards!
Kamil Musiałowski
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Stock”