bobby

advanced annotations closePopup showPopup

https://github.com/highcharts/highchart ... ed4321a7e8

I see the most recent pull request contains code for fixing the closePopup/showPopup events not firing. I see it's been added to highcharts but not highstock?

I did a yarn upgrade but problem persisted.
I wrote some work around event listeners but they are overriding the default ones and I am no longer able to add indicators and would like to remove the hacky workaround.

Is there a timeline on this feature/bug fix to be added to highstock, or a recommended workaround?
Implementing these features to introduce some mobile friendly styling to add indicator popup.

Also using the react wrapper idk if that has influence on the issue.

Thanks guys, great product! I really enjoy using it. :D :D
pawelys

Re: advanced annotations closePopup showPopup

Hello, welcome to the official highcharts forum, and thanks for contacting us with your question! The Highcharts and Highcharts stock are sharing the same repository, so the fixes are automatically added to all Highsoft products. Unfortunately, this fix was merged after the release, so it is not in the Highcharts v9.0.0 :( You will have to stick to the workaround that was presented in the issue or try to implement the workaround from the fix yourself. Since the pull request is already merged to master, it will be in the next release for sure. Let me know if that works for you, and in case of any further questions feel free to contact us again!

Also, thanks a lot for your kind words about highcharts, and highcharts stock! As you see, we are constantly working on improving the product, and we hope, that we will meet all your requirements! Remember, that if you have any feature requests, or you see, that our library is lacking something useful, you can always write about it to us here, or on our github!https://github.com/highcharts/highchart ... new/choose
Kind regards,
Paweł Lysy
Highcharts Developer

Return to “Highcharts Stock”