KarEm

Images are not centered in vertical direction

Hi there,

After a long break, I continued to work on my photography pages.
I'm using Joomla and Phoca Gallery, both are up to date and the pages are based on the responsive concept.
In addition, I made some adjustments (mainly css stuff) to make the pages according to my ideas.

Phoca Gallery offers the option to use Highslide JS (highslide.config.js, Version: 4.1.12 (2011-03-28)) to view the images.
The photography pages are so far ok only one point is still open, the pictures are not centered in the vertical direction.
Here is the link to the test pages: https://gbo-photographie.de/

A few days ago I've posted this question also in the phoca forum but up to now with no response and to be honest, I don't expect an answer.
In the meantime, I've been looking for a solution even in the highslide forum unfortunately still without success.

Now I have no idea what needs to be done to change this behavior.
Does anyone know what to do or could give me an advice on how I can achieve the desired functionality?

Many thanks in advance

KarEm
MisterNeutron

Re: Images are not centered in vertical direction

Change this:

Code: Select all

fixedControls: true,
to:

Code: Select all

fixedControls: false,
KarEm

Hi,
thanks for your prompt reply.
Unfortunately, the change does not have the desired effect.

I have made the changes in the calling prog, because in highslide-full.js this varibale is not defined - ok?

Thx
Regrads
KarEm
MisterNeutron

The change is not on your pages. On this page: https://gbo-photographie.de/category/1-flora see line 92, for example.
KarEm

Hi,

it work as expected (the change was correct, I accidentally tested in my test environment and not on the live pages :? )

Thx again
KarEm

Return to “Highslide JS Usage”