With the dramatic impact COVID-19 is having on our lives and businesses, we understand the uncertainty you may be experiencing at this time.
Please know that Highsoft is committed to being responsive to your needs and will do our best to work through these challenging circumstances with you. Our regular support channels are open, and we’re happy to address any of your concerns.
We are well prepared practically and financially for this type of situation. For the safety of our team, community, and customers, we have implemented a work-from-home program for all employees and postponed all travel activity. We anticipate this lasting at least through mid-April, but we will continue to monitor the situation as COVID-19 evolves. We expect few, if any, interruptions to our business. All functions are staffed and product development and customer support will continue as usual.
The entire Highsoft team thanks you for putting your trust in our business. Our hearts go out to all of those affected, as we hope for a quick and safe resolution across the world.
We just want to remind you of the following advice from the WHO for preventing the spread of the virus.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Avoid contact with people who are vulnerable. And if you can’t, wear a mask.
- Cover your cough with the bend of your elbow.
- Disinfect surfaces you regularly use.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and call your healthcare provider.
- Only share information from trusted sources.