Sounds like too good to be true? It’s not.
- Maintain the codebase of our Highcharts products, fix bugs and issues reported by clients and our community.
- Develop new modules and products which will broaden our product suite and increase Highcharts adaptability to use in multiple businesses scenarios.
- Maintain, develop websites and web services hosted by Highcharts, such as, Highcharts Export service and Highcharts Cloud.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a vibrant, and evolving environment.
- The ability for project management, following through with product delivery from start where you have to start to completion.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Competitive salary.
- Relaxed working environment in a modern office setting.
- Energetic, supportive team environment including our support engineers in Krakow, Poland
- Included in a larger network of software developers in the Sogn og Fjordane county, Norway.
- Easy accessible outdoor opportunities following your work day.
If you are interested, apply here