Unzip the zip package and open index.htm in your browser to see the examples. See the changelog to keep track of what's new in the current version.
... or just grab the files directly from code.highcharts.com.
Third party implementations
The following is a collection of other projects that serves as wrappers or extensions to Highcharts. They require a valid Highcharts license.
- Export server for ASP.NET provided by Clément Agarini.
- Export server and wrapper in Java provided by One2team
- Export server wrapper in Perl provided by Joel J. Martinez
- Node.js export serverinstallable als npm-package, by David Padbury
- Rails image API that wraps the Highcharts convert script to create chart images on the server, by Karl Baum
- GWT Highcharts provided by Moxie Group
- Wicked Charts, a Java wrapper provided by Tom Hombergs
- Vaadin Charts the official Vaadin wrapper for Highcharts JS
- Django Chartit, a Highcharts wrapper for Django, provided by Praveen Gollakota
- DotNet.Highcharts offers Highcharts integration with ASP.NET applications, provided by Vangel Kolarov
- HighRoller - an object-oriented PHP wrapper for Highcharts, provided by John McLaughlin.
- A Highcharts PHP wrapper by Gonçalo Queirós
- A CakePHP wrapper by Kurn La Montagne
- Highcharts.Net, encapsulates the Highcharts API on ASP.NET controls. Team coordinated by paulovich
- Highcharts Sencha is a Highcharts extension for Sencha products, including Ext JS and Sencha Touch, provided by Joe Kuan. See the GitHub page that includes links to demos and tutorial.
- Highstock ExtJs 4 is a Highstock extension for extjs-4, provided by Joe Kuan. See demo and documentation