Sounds like an oxymoron or too good to be true? It’s not.
- Solve complex technical problems and deliver new product features
- Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to product, code, and new technologies
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Passionate about creating better solutions to old and new problems, and a GitHub account to prove that you’re more than talk
- Experience in building complex solutions from scratch, as well as mastering and improving complex solutions built by others
- The ability to follow through when delivering a product where you have to start from scratch
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed working environment in an attractive office environment
- Your preferred laptop and OS
- Great, supportive team environment
If you are interested, apply here.